In 2015, 300 backpacks with school supplies distributed to the following organizations in support of children from low-income and homeless families:
1. Walter S. Mills -Parole Elementary School, Annapolis, Maryland;
2. Naval Thompson Elementary School, NE Washington DC;
3. Power House Apostolic Ministries, Lexington Park, Maryland;
4. Prince Georges County Department of Social Services;
5. Judy Center at Carmody Hills Elementary school, Capital Heights, Maryland.
Approximately thirty (30) elementary age children were provided with back packs containing essentials school supplies in the summer of 2014 through the Prince Georges County Social Services Department in the state of Maryland.